1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for fisher lower headgear

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Nov 22, 2008.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I'm looking for just the lower, plowside gear for a fisher MM plow. Just the bottom part that slides into the push plates. I don't need the light tower, A-frame or anything else! I'm making a custom push bar like the Pro-tube except a little different =]

I'm looking for something relatively local, but we'll see what's out there! Anyone have anything that would help me?

2. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

Bow auto parts had some minute mount frames and stuff on craigslist a while back.
  3. mcwlandscaping

Thanks! I'll look into that =] anyone else have anything?
  4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Use some 2x4 rectangular tube. Cut the ends like the minute mount frame and drill one inch holes for the pins. I have used this to mount leaf vacs, winches and build custom push bars.
  5. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

6. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

7. mcwlandscaping

That's a really good price for that! I think i may get that to make the attachments i want to make =] And i was given a push bumper yesterday that i just have to slightly modify to fit my push plates! Thanks for the links guys! Very much appreciated! Flipper, i'll be using your idea for mounting this =] Thank you!!
  8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Just think of how handy this will be to mount the billygoat -- you can blow into my dump body when you build a box for it, and then fill the trailer!
  9. mcwlandscaping

i think i may still buy that head gear kit but i just found two fisher plow mates, the old fisher push bumpers, and will be picking those up soon =] One for my current truck and the second for when i get a newer truck in the spring! Already got KC off road lights for it and a winch =]