1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Fisher Hyd Pump Bracket

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by fergus7, Nov 15, 2005.

1. fergus7

fergus7 Junior Member

Hi all I have an old Fisher pump that I am mounting on my S 10 with 4.3 liter engine this mount goes on the alternator I need this to clear the power steering pump with the drive belt if anyone has a used one they want to sell drop me an email the old truck only does my own driveway does not go on the road at all with 6 foot 6 inch plow set up.
    regards
    rod
    rodswinamer@ns.sympatico.ca

2. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

belt solution

Rather than try and clear your alternator, is it possible to get one bigger belt to go around both the alternator and Fisher pump? That is what I do with my Monarch pumps, instead of a little belt to the pump and big belt to the alternators, we use one larger belt around both, with the pulleys lined up with each other.

3. fergus7

fergus7 Junior Member

Hi well the pump has a v belt and the rest of the pulleys are serpentine type I got the plow from one fellow the pump and controls from another guy and the lower engine pulley came from Maine all I need now is the bracket and I can put it all together trying to do this cheap as I can since truck will never go on road again and is only used to haul out firewood and plow the driveway sure is nice to sit in with a heater going instead of on a no cab tractor.
    regards
    rod