1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For: Fisher 6'8" plow for Tacoma

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DaveMD, Dec 30, 2004.

1. DaveMD

DaveMD Junior Member

I am looking for a used Fisher 6'8" blade for my toyota tacoma, or a blade similar that will fit. I know these are hard to come by but I am not planning on plowing until next season.
    Thanks for your help and any leads would be appreciated.
  2. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

I have a 6'8" Snoway I would part with. I have the blade a-frame and hydraulic powerpack only.

I have pics if interested,
    Mark K
  3. DaveMD

DaveMD Junior Member

snow way 6' 8"

I am new to snowplowing, and I am not sure of all the components I need to get my plow up and running. What else would i need, in addition to what you are trying to sell me. Thanks for the help.
  4. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

You would need the truck side mounts, controller, lights and any wiring necessary to make it work.
    Check with Snoway's website, maybe they can offer some better information.

Good luck,
    Mark K
  5. proshare

proshare Member

6. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

plow for midsize trucks

i have a 6'9" fisher ld that is less then 1 yr old it comes with plow, deflector, emergency parts kit, controller, and all wiring for a 99 s-10 i'm not sure if you can make the wiring kit fit but if you couldn't you would need a wiring kit and a mount kit. just check with a fisher dealer for applications on your truck blade only weights around 535LBS PM me if interested and i'll give you a price.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  7. sgodiv

sgodiv Junior Member

Fisher on Ebay

I saw a fisher on Ebay almost brand new, still mounted (for testing) on a Blazer in Waterford Michigan (just outside detroit) real nice setup. Currently only $850.00 Ebay Auction