1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Feedback

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by ratorrey, Mar 7, 2009.

1. ratorrey

ratorrey Junior Member
    from Maine

Want to buy a 4 to 6 year old truck in the near future. I am considering 2. 1 is the Dodge 2500 with the Cummins Diesel and the other is the GM 2500 Duramax Diesel. I really think I want a Dodge 2500 4x4 with the Cummings Diesel and the 6 speed automatic. Anyone have any experience with both??
  2. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

There should be some threads on these two options...........just run a search
  3. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

6 speed auto didn't come out until 07.5 with the 6.7
  4. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ correct.

The Cummins will not disappoint! Find anything specific yet?
  5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

IT"S A CUMMINS NOT CUMMINGS DIESEL! That drives me nuts when people do that....:gunsfiring:
  6. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

HAHA, me too!

The 03-05 Dodges (per the 4-6 years you stated) were a much better truck than the the comp GM trucks IMO. Dodges have solid axle VS independent, nicer interior than the 06+ Dodges, GM's only had 5 speed transmissions in 05, got the 6 speed in 06.

Come on its a Cummings (haha) ya cant go wrong
  7. tuna

tuna Senior Member

While were at it ,it is Brakes not breaks,Warranty not warrentee,Enclosed not inclosed:realmad: