1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for f-250 or f-350, with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Chief Plow, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

I live in upstate NY, I am looking to buy a 86'-92' ford f-250 or f-350, with plow. Not fussy on make of plow. It can be either deisel or gas, and standard or auto. If a 1 ton, would prefer dump, but not necessary. You can reply here, or call 518-583-0910. Thanks all....

Chief Plow
    Rick's Snow Plowing

2. MLI

MLI Member
    from Boston

Have a 95 f-350 pickup/plow

Not sure since you said up to 93, but if interested,post and ill tell you more. Im in Ma.

3. scmik

scmik Junior Member

I know you said 86-92, but A friend of mine has a 96 F250 with a Western on it. Maybe interested? I can give you his number...Located in Cheektowaga/Buffalo NY. Plow used non-commercially...

4. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

you better look for a 350 to get a dana60 straight axle.

250 had a TTB.

5. ADLAWNCUTTERS

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

STAY AWAY FROM OLD FORDS. you will have nothing but problems.the fords from 1984 to 1992 are junk . the pre superduties are ok thats1993 to 1997 are good except the trannys are weak.the newer superduties are great i have three and love them. i have been plowing & fixing fords for 17 years.if money is a problem buy a older dodge. try to buy a western plow.good luck

6. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

MLI

Give me a call, I would like to hear what you have, or give me an email....
    Thanks

Chief Plow

7. MLI

MLI Member
    from Boston

Chief...I sent you an e-mail!

8. DarinRay

DarinRay Junior Member

Well it newer than what you wanted but also a awesome truck though. 1999 F250 super duty super cab, 4wd, auto, turbo diesel, 92K miles, 8' hiniker plow (yeah yeah- I heard not too many here like them but has been awesome for me for the year I used it), long bed, warranty till 100K miles, serviced up to date. Was a business truck for the first 2 years and then I used it one season for plowing. I am looking to get $18,000 / BO. Anyone that looks or buys this will not be disappointed.

dsc00324.jpg