1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for ext.crew cab short bed 4x4 with plow-will trade???

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by koko1485, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

I now have 2 trucks but really only gonna need one would like to trade 1 or both for a ext./crew cab short bed 4x4 with a plow........ PREFER - ford or dodge and 3/4 or 1 ton..

I recently bought this 1999 ram 2500 4x4 5.9L v-8 - gas- at.ac. work truck package,
    130K miles, very,very little rust starting to appear.some ,typical worn spot on drivers seat, rest of interior is real nice. sprayed in bed liner,tires have over 60% tread at least, 4x4 all works good,everything has been flushed and its ready to go, Was getting ready to mount a plow on it. TRUCK has never had one on it before, Runs and Drives real good..........
    Kelly blue book list it between -$4500 and $ 5300. ???

Also have a 1997 f-350 4x4, 5.8L v-8 gas, at,ac XL package, nice interior,some rust bubbling on rear fender lips paint has chips and some scratches not a perfect truck but does look good still, has stainless trim, and alum. tool box, bed liner, 285 series tires with about 2000 miles on them, NEW parts in last 7k miles, new transmission . all new brakes
    bearings, u joints,front gas tank and fuel pump, front shocks, rebuilt steering column and shift linkage, could use exhaust kinda loud but not obnoxious, its a truck.

Comes with a Western Unimount 8 1/2' plow plow works good up/down/left/right.
    is rusted through in spots above cutting edge, and could use a cutting cutting edge at the end of the season,, neither of these issues take away from the performance of the plow.
    throw on a new edge and poly liner for around $250 and its like new..comes with the small black joystik style controller, And big yellow light on roof..
    kelly blue book list this at around $4900 to $5700 ???
    I figure some where between $ 8500 and $10k for both trucks........

Looking to trade for 1 truck in descent shape if you have something let me know
    at- leanne@comteck.com it will be the quickest way to contact me....

And if you just want to bash the trucks go else where there's to much of that B.S. on here the way it is.

thanks
    Jeff
    leanne@comteck.com
    or call-765-506-4417
    CAN SEND MORE PICTURES TO A EMAIL ADRESS..

dodge 2500.jpg

f-350.jpg

2. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

bump to the top.....

3. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

I'm assuming you are not interested in a x-cab/long bed diesel? It's a Ford F250 w/ a 7.5' Western Unimount. Plows only been on the truck since last January.

4. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

looking for SHORT bed....Or would consider REG. cab deisel
    thanks
    jeff

5. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

more pictures of dodge>>>>>>>>

heres a few more pics of the dodge
    would sell it out right if some one made a descent offer I realy like the ford better any ways
    thanks

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d6.jpg

d9.jpg

d14.jpg

6. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

bumpit up ......................................................

7. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

bump to the top...............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.