1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for E-60 breakdown pump info

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ToyPlowKing, Dec 12, 2007.

1. ToyPlowKing

ToyPlowKing Junior Member

Hello all as you can see I am new here. I have need for a layout or breakdown of the E 60 pump. Upon rebuilding mine I seemed to have done something wrong as the pump will not hold pressure on the lift ram. (It did before I took it apart for weeping seals). I have checked all the usual stuff. replaced O- rings on drop solenoid black wire. Ordered complete rebuild kit and replaced packing cup along with all orings associated with lift ram.

Main question when I took it apart packing cup was not sandwiched between 2 brass color metal pieces how should they go back together?

Thanks

Joe

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it has 2 brass disc's at the ram packing then it must be an E60H correct? Here's the complete manual that covers the E60 and the E60H model. This should fix you up but if your not sure on something, just post back and we'll see what we can do for you...

http://www.meyerproducts.com/upload/forms/1-667 R7.pdf