1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for drivers armrest 1995 k2500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by bgingras, Apr 28, 2010.

1. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

Closed my door and the armrest as still in my hand, broke clean off, screws still in the door. Anyone have a source for just this part, or anyone parting out one with a gray interior?

2. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

Junkyard..........

3. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

except for the working 9-5 M-F part, I thought of that. Darn full time I job gets in the way of everything now :)

4. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

I hear ya man, but something ought to be open on Saturdays??
    I see you are in Mass. Pick up a Mass Edition Uncle Henry's. That's a VERY common part, shouldn't be too hard to track down.

5. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

watching ebay and CL for parts vehicles now. I put it back on with 2 fender washers this time. I'm thinking of getting an SUV for daily driver now that I'm running around a city all day long harassing contractors :), so this may be parked until I fund the time and the parts.

6. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

7. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member