1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Driver & Sub 12 mi. West of Boston MA

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Mass4x4fun, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Mass4x4fun

Mass4x4fun Junior Member

I have 3 rig's and 2 drivers. Looking for a third plow driver and a sub with his own rig. I have 100 driveways to clear and only 3 that need shoveling!

I would be interested in backup help too.

2. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Keep an eye on the Mass networking page. Seems to be filling in. You are kinda far for me to drive up but in a pinch...

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Where are most of the driveway located?

4. Mass4x4fun

Mass4x4fun Junior Member

All of my driveways are within 2 mi. on the north side of Weston. Almost all are on side roads, just 2 on 117.

Ron

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Too far for me now, but good luck in your search. If I was still in the Concord area I'd be all over it.

6. Mass4x4fun

Mass4x4fun Junior Member

Still Looking

Still looking for sub's west of Boston.

Ron

7. rbergevine

rbergevine Member

Hey Ron, good talking to you on the phone Saturday night. As we discussed, just let me know if I can help you out. I'm available and work in Wellesley Hills so I'm in your area all the time. Call me anytime 24x7. Russell 401-824-4853

8. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

i would jump all over that since im going sub next week but im on the north shore plus i work for a buddy so yah like someone said above check the mass networking thread alot of people on there looking for more work or just work period theres a lot of mass guys on here all of a sudden so u should have no problem

9. tauan2007

tauan2007 Junior Member

Hey Im from Boston and looking for work... i have a f250 with a 8"... Contact me if ur interested.

10. Fun Plow

Fun Plow Junior Member

Mass4x4fun - I do not have a rig but are you still looking for a driver?

11. Mass4x4fun

Mass4x4fun Junior Member

I should be good for drivers. Thank's for asking.

What I need is a subcontractor with there own short weelbase truck (like a Jeep, Bronco, or a small/short pickup truck)

12. Fun Plow

Fun Plow Junior Member

Mass4x4fun - Thank you for the reply. Let me know if anything changes.