1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Dodge dealer In MASS area

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by combiking, Nov 18, 2010.

1. combiking

combiking Junior Member

Im looking for a dodge dealer in the mass area.Just wondering if any one knows of one who will cut me a good deal. Im in the market for a Ram 5500. Or maybe even some one wants to sell one.

2. AA+ Landscaping

AA+ Landscaping Senior Member

Check ebay on there all the time. I might be selling mine in the spring 08 5500 24,000 miles black $38,000

3. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

Try Dave Smith Motors in ID. He is the largest dodge dealer in the U.S. and ships anywhere.

4. BigLou80

BigLou80 Senior Member

we bought the wifes' mini van at brown motors in Greenfield Mass. by far and above the best car buying experience either one of us has ever had. No BS no games straight to the point car buying at a fair price too. PM me if you want the salesmens name.

If I ever had an inclination to buy a mexican truck I wouldn't think twice about heading there with the check book

5. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Stay away from Worldwide Preowned of Weymouth Mass. Bought an F350 from them described as mint and non smoker. Smells like a wet ashtray, and needs a ton of body work under the doors and the bed. Sent an employee to get it, and wish I had gone myself. Got screwed. They have good feedback on Ebay, but after I did some research, found some posters on review forums that had the same issue i did.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  6. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

haha my buddy fordpsd bought his truck From worldwide preowned. Kyles the guys name. Scumbag and truck was a wreck

7. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I've had good luck with Central Dodge in either Norwood or Raynham (however you spell it). I do know the owners well so that may be why but figured I'd toss it out there.

8. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Yep, Kyle, same guy. Major Scumbag. Talked to both him and Don. Stay away from that company.

9. Kavu

Kavu Member

10. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Is he the guy that advertises all over craigslist? Never mentions mileage on any of his posts?

11. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Yeah, they do Craigslist and Ebay.

12. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Yeah he clutters craigslist, all of his posts state how rare this particular diesel truck is