1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for dead cab command controllers

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Synergyracing, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

I dont have one, but you have my curiosity up!!!

3. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

Just have a couple "fix kits" to be tested out...

4. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

I seem to remember someone fixing one with one of his kids old video game controllers

5. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

mine uses all the same electronics..... you cant even tell the diff....:nod:

6. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

im so paronoid about that thing breaking in the middle of a storm

7. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

yep, I carry a backup just incase of that happening...

8. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I'm getting a little paranoid about the one you sold me :confused:
    Now I'm really getting paranoid.....Post Office tracking says they've been notified of item for shipping.

9. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

For one... Don't post stuff like that up here! It makes people weary for future purchases. I stand behind what I sell.

Two, it left yesterday, I got a little behind on shipping.. my bad! Damn christmas shopping.

Three, I said it was NEW, it has never been opened nor used!

Merry Christmas! BTW, you got it at cost!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  10. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

also, here is an explaination of the USPS terms that are given... NOT VERY GOOD IMO!!! UPS IS MUCH BETTER! SO IS FED-X

Q. What does it mean when I check on my electronic rate Delivery Confirmation or Signature Confirmation service mail piece and I receive a message that says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on May 30, 2002 at 10:31 p.m. to expect your package for mailing?"

A. When you mail a shipping label using electronic rate Delivery Confirmation or Signature Confirmation services, the mailing information for your label is electronically sent to the Track & Confirm database. This information, in the form of an electronic file, is often consolidated and sent at one time during the day, often in the evening. This step indicates intent to mail an item, not the actual mailing date or time itself. Confirmation services do not provide actual mailing or acceptance information as part of the service offering. Confirmation of delivery or attempted delivery is provided.

11. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

I rescind my above statement. I would do the same business with Todd again and no regrets. I do realize that the USPS website is not a responsibility of his nor do I make any claim nor should anybody make judgment of bad business . No one should be hesitant to do business with him. Again I apologize for my post, it wasn't intended to raise the red flag, I simply made a mistake.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  12. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I appreciate it! Let me know when it arrives.

Thanks

Todd

13. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

It has arrived, looks to be great condition. Thanks!

14. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

glad to hear it.... it better be in great cond.... it is brand new.

15. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

well it did have a little dust on it:D .......and i was just merely too lazy to plug it in at the moment........but its a step up from what i did have.