1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for customers in Indianapolis.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by phillie, Nov 25, 2011.

1. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

HI, I am looking to get a few more driveways or small lots in Indy. I would possibly sub on some but would rather get paid per job than per hour, just because I have my own customers to take care of. If anyone has any they want to get rid of let me know and we can talk about a fair price. Thanks.

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

So you would buy these unwanted customers and then hope that they hire you?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  3. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Well obviously there is a price difference between leads and contracted customers. Also, I am not just going to take any customers. I am offering money for decent customers that for one reason or another the contractor cant get to any more, not underbid lowballed customers.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  4. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Ok, well I appreciate it. In the meantime, I'm still looking. I only have 25 drives and they are pretty close to each other and arent that big. It's not enough to keep me busy, but enough to keep me from hourly sub-contracting.

5. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Thanks Mod for the Move.

6. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Anyone else? Just PM me. Thanks.

7. brian1425

brian1425 Junior Member

How's the business phillie? Were you able to pick some more up?

8. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Ya, for sure. I'm up to 32. I am still doing door to door, and picking them up. I have 8 more spots available before I shut it down and wait for the snow. BTW, where T F is the snow? It snowed in New Mexico the other day and it still hasn't here. Geez