1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for creative truck lettering ideas

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by abbe, Oct 5, 2013.

1. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

We are going to be lettering two of our personal trucks for our snow only company. Im looking for creative ideas about placement etc. I dont want just a square block under the window. I've seen some with a small graphic down lown and others with a large graphic crossing both front and rear doors on a diagonal. Any of you with lettering/ logos that you think are creative please post up. I'd appreciate it.

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't letter my trucks but I always thought DAFFMOBILEWASH's style was kinda cool.

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I lettered my truck this year. I put the graphics on the back passenger windows of my crew cab. I think they measured out 18" x 20". I'd post a pic but I can't from my phone

4. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

I like the window idea, but one truck is a regular cab and one is a crew. I'd like to keep it uniform

5. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Back window then. Easy to see and not bad to have to look through. Tailgate maybe. Lots of possibilities

6. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

One of my buddy's letters his on the bottom of the doors below the curve in the body. It's prob 12 or 14 inches high but all of his trucks are the same, just some are on the doors but some continue on the box, he just has name, phone and dot number. When I see him next I'll try and grab a pic