1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Controller for Western Proflo 1 or 2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by campkd6, Jan 20, 2012.

1. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Title says it all switched to western and my Meyer controller won't run the western.

2. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Also looking for cover for Pro Flo 1 or 2

3. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

If you want a cover check out your local seat cover shop. I had two covers made for about $130. I had no luck trying to find a used one, hope you have better luck.

4. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I made one out of steel last night. 1/8" plate traced around top and cut it with my plasma cutter and bent it to match the top then put 2 rubber latches on it to hold it on.

5. firefighter1406

I am so jealous of your plasma cutter.

6. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I love it too. Hypertherm 600 cuts like a hot knife through butter. May make one out of aluminum diamond plate but had the steel laying around and not enough diamond plate. Better than trying to wrap a tarp around it.

7. firefighter1406

Agreed. A set of torches I'd as close as I have but I don't know how I did things before I had them. Very useful tool.

8. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I have torches too but they rarely get used other than heating a bolt or cutting a stuck bolt off.
    Now to get everything moved in to the new shop and set up. going from a 20x36 garage to a 30x54 and a 40x66. 40x66 will be the main shop set up for the semi and heavy work and fabrication other shop as an over sized garage and toy shop.

9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a couple ProFlo 1 units that we kept for parts. What is the cover worth to you?

10. firefighter1406

How many do you have? I would be interested in one but campkd6 asked first, so if you have 2 let me know.

11. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

pm sent to you

12. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

on/off controller or variable speed?

13. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Variable speed

14. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

I have a cover and controller. PM me with what you're willing to pay.

15. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 Member
    from KY

I have a variable speed controller. Pm me with offer.