1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for complete truckside: '03 F350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GTLS, Sep 10, 2013.

1. GTLS

GTLS Member

Like the title says, I need a complete Fisher set up for a 2003 F350. Would entertain buying pieces and not the entire set up, however that would be preferred. Thanks!

2. atrinh15

atrinh15 Junior Member

I have complete truck setup off 2000 f350 diesel. Should all be the same. 3 plug with fish stik control and mount From andover ma. Looking for $650

3. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I have a four port ISO module and light wiring harness. Also have a straight blade control. Its a Western but same thing. 231-557-2077

4. NorwayAutoPlow

NorwayAutoPlow Junior Member

email me... I have the frame plates, isolation module and light harnesses. Im located in Newport NY and can ship if necessary.

pinitwinit@gmail.com

5. GTLS

GTLS Member

Just bought the push plates and bolt kit, but found out that the kid had a 2 plug and not a 3 plug.... So to update my search, I am now just looking for the 3 plug wiring for that same truck, HB5 headlights, also the iso module

6. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

300 plus ship.

7. CashinH&P

CashinH&P Senior Member

who did you get it from?

8. GTLS

GTLS Member

Bought from a friend of a friend who sold his truck and didn't need the plow stuff...