1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pmorrissette, Jul 1, 2010.

1. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

Hello All;

Well, I sold my '94 K3500 crewcab diesel dually (way too big for me), and have acquired a 98 Chevy K2500 Ext'd cab longbed.

I am looking to put a complete setup on this truck for this winter. This truck is for my personal use (no commercial). If you have something interesting at a reasonable price, please let me know.

I am in the Montreal area, but can travel to Eastern Ontario, or the northern ends of NY, VT, NH.

My uppermost limit would be $1500 max. If someone has an engine driven pump setup for this year truck (vortec 5.7), that could be of interest for me.

Thanks !
  2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Pics of the new one? I'm nosey.
  3. pmorrissette

My avatar is the newest one.
  4. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I have a Western 7'6" Ultra Mount for your truck. I have everything except some of the bolts. I am in the Albany NY area. Was looking for $1200 for the complete setup. I can post pics if your interested. Thanks
  5. pmorrissette

Hello bigdeezle;

I tried sending you a PM, but system says you cannot recieve PM's ?

If you could send me some good all-around pics that really show the condition of the plow and please include all the pertinent details about your plow, I would be very interested.

What truck did this come off of, and for what reason please ?

My email is: p_mori7@hotmail.com

Please include your phone number and address in the event that we need to make arrangements for me to go see the plow in person. (If I do drive 5 hours all the way down to Albany, it wouldn't be just to go look at it...)

Many Thanks !

6. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I dont know why I cant recieve PMs but in any case. I will get pics but it most likely will not be till next week. It came off 98 GMC 3500. I have a connection to buy some plows (from a dealer that does not want them)and i just resell them. I always check them out before I buy them and be sure that everything works. My cell # is 518 265 9598. Thanks

7. pmorrissette

pics next week is fine. thx!