1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for complete plow setup - 99 GMC Sierra

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FrFtr28, Jul 19, 2010.

1. FrFtr28

FrFtr28 Member

I am looking for a complete plow setup for a 99 GMC Sierra. 7' 6" or smaller, will be used for only a few driveways. I am located in Meadville, PA (1/2 hour south of Erie).

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a complete setup for you but I am in Detroit Mi.

3. FrFtr28

FrFtr28 Member

How much would you want for it and any chance of meeting half way?

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Yes its possible. I have a few plows for sale and could be coming through near you in August? Not sure yet. Give me your email and I can send you some pics. What are you looking for? 7'6" or 8'? Standard or pro? What are you going to plow with it?

5. FrFtr28

FrFtr28 Member

From the research I have done, I should not go bigger than 7'6" for my 1/2 half ton. I would only be doing my driveway and a few others, nothing too major. I'm not too sure on the Standard or Pro aspect, don't know the difference. I do know I'm not looking for top of the line, just a basic no frills plow.

You can email me at frftr28@yahoo.com

6. FrFtr28

FrFtr28 Member

Bump to the top...

7. FrFtr28

FrFtr28 Member

Still looking. Doesn't need to fit my truck exactly as I have a welder who can fab me a mount.