1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for commercial acounts tri state

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mikeytjs84, Oct 16, 2013.

1. mikeytjs84

mikeytjs84 Junior Member

my name is Michael paolino I am co owner of millennium stone works we currently handle over 15 large properties for one of the largest REIT's on the new York stock exchange. we are currently looking to expand our operation we are fully insured in NY and NJ and currently own 6 frontend loaders ,6 snowboxes ,6 international dump trucks with hydrolic spreaders and numerous skidsteers and plow trucks over a million dollars in snow equipment at the ready at all times ...basically we are looking for the jobs in the tri state area that the other guys cant handle. if you have any questions or we can be of service in any way please feel free to call my office 732-677-3657 . thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully we can work together in the future
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  2. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member