1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for bulk salt

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by mcreed, Dec 1, 2008.

1. mcreed

mcreed Junior Member
    from ohio

We need 20 ton of bulk salt...we are located near toledo area...anybody that can help please let me know asap!!!!

thanks

Char

2. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

I am from Toledo looking for salt also. I need about 20 tons more. I have a couple of contacts and they all want a min. of 40-50 tons. Let me know if you are interested in going half.

3. mcreed

mcreed Junior Member
    from ohio

snowconcepts,

email me at mcreed1_2000@yahoo.com so we can exchange numbers and see if we can work out a deal.

thanks

char

4. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

I sent you a reply to your email.

Dave

5. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

Mcreed I sent you a email and it returned it undeliverable. The guy that is posting on here has salt but wants a 100 ton min, Between you and I we only need aprox. 40-50 tons.

6. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

I just responded to him on that issue. Call me at 216-904-6538. Thanks

7. mcreed

mcreed Junior Member
    from ohio

i just talked to dave bergen...give him a call i did get an email from that andy L. from carghill but haven't heard back from him

char