1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Bulk Salt In Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by grasschopper, Dec 28, 2009.

1. grasschopper

grasschopper Junior Member

Im looking for Bulk salt here in wisconsin. I need 100 ton. Any help would be appreciated.

2. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

try superior landscape. 262-971-0026. They can get you any amount.

3. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

send me a P.M. with your number and contact info and I should be able to get you the salt.

4. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

I could do $105/Delivered + tax.

Andy
    Michigan Salt Products,LLC
    888-340-7258

5. bristolturf

bristolturf Senior Member

Try Reinders look them up I know they will get you some and last I checked they were at like 90-95/ton delivered

6. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I got a call back from my supplier, he's looking for a dump site for 500 loads of clay fill dirt on the N/W side of Milwaukee if you know of one, but we have been playing phone tag. If he still has the salt available, it should be less than the quotes people have posted so far. I'll try again tomorrow to see if he can get some to you! Come to think of it, I could use another 100 ton to refill our bin.

7. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Chris, give me a call this afternoon (12/31) if you still want to get 100 tons of salt....