1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for bulk salt in central ohio

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by tubbykid, Feb 18, 2010.

1. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

i need bulk salt in ohio we can pick up or have delivered need about 40 ton
  2. alwaysgotit

alwaysgotit Inactive

we have it.....call Joe Kelly 610-497-9390
  3. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

Contact me at 216-904-6538. I've got salt in Northeast Ohio and I've delivered to the central part of the state.

4. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

thanks for the help but i have found what i needed for now thanks again
  5. jevans

jevans Junior Member

Plan ahead and order from With a Grain of Salt; they will guarantee quantity if you put deposit on. Also check with Southwest Landmark in Springfield, talk to MiKe Plante.
  6. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

yes we had contracted with with a grain of salt but i only had 60 tons left in my big program and we go trough around 30 ton a night so and they said we were getting snow last weekend and i new i would be out of reserved salt so i wanted to find some so i could keep that for back up........i think we are good now and prob have 25 tons to sell off......the storm missed us....but thanks for the info
  7. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

i picked up an extra 65 tons for that weekend/ monday snow storm. we didnt even get any drizzle. love those weathermen
  8. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

Tarp tarp tarp!