1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for BOSS plow mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GreenAcresFert, Sep 30, 2007.

1. GreenAcresFert

GreenAcresFert Senior Member

I have a 2000 chevy 2500 classic. Have a V. Looking for used mout.

2. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

I have the mount you are looking for. It's an RT3 mount (LTA03656).
    It's never been plowed with, just mounted on the truck for 6 months, and transported a plow 200 miles once.

Asking $400 shipped. Email me: 'grove.71' "at" gmail.com

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  3. GreenAcresFert

Thanks, but I wasn't looking to spend so much on a used mount, I can get new for just short of 500.00. I don't quite know which v-blade it is. Its a 2001 boss v-blade, but not sure of the rt #.

4. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

I would say that 20% off is a pretty good deal on a mount that is not even a year old and has no rust. Email me when you can't find another one and change your mind.

5. GreenAcresFert

I agree its a good deal, but I'm looking for a better deal or I just assume buy a new one. So you e-mail me when you can't sell it and you change your mind $

6. GreenAcresFert

bump........

7. ken119

ken119 Junior Member

I just traded my classic mount for a GM 2 days ago. The place I traded it to sells them for 200 without shipping. Its in Duluth MN. It was in perfect condition. Only gave me 100 for trade but I needed it now, if you know what I mean. Email me if you are interested, I'll look up the number for you.

8. ken119

ken119 Junior Member