1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for bobcat plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigBladePusher, Dec 7, 2012.

1. BigBladePusher

BigBladePusher Member

looking for a plow for my bobcat with bobcat style hook up. i have the old style hose hook ups not the flat ones. looking for a blade or a back plate or a complete setup. i can weld or fix it if need be. thanks i am located in new england and can travel thanks

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i know a guy that has a nice one he wants $1500

3. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

find a plow from a pickup and make a plate to mount it to

4. BigBladePusher

BigBladePusher Member

i can buy a back plate on ebay for 125. i need a speedcast blade to weld to it. $1500 i bet its nice but wayyyy too much for me! has anone made one here before pics?

5. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

6. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

its easy to make a plate I made three of them takes a few hours. U should be able to find a blade with rams for around $500 or so new hoses around $100 I have been plowing with a skidsteer for 16 yrs and have not had a crossover valve on a plow yet

7. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

8. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

how do you control the speed of the plow when angling?

9. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Flow restrictors on hoses