1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for blue lightbar??

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Feb 14, 2008.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

I'm looking to buy a roof mounted blue light bar?? Anyone have one they want to part with in the N/E Indiana area? Mini or full light bar, either one. Let me know what you have with pictures, preferably. I'm only ten minutes from southern michigan and 10 minutes from N/W ohio (although neither state has a blue light law so I'm probably barking up the wrong tree their). Let me know, Thanks David-

2. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

I live in NY and my buddy is thinking of buying a new truck. He has a full lightbar and its Blue, maybe he'll sell it to you. I just called him. Will let you know later today.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  3. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

Just got off the phone with my buddy, he says make him an offer. The lightbar has this:
    52 inch MX7000 Limited Edition
    5 rotators (3 fast, 2 slow)
    2 LED intersection sweeps
    4 LED blue flashers in rear
    1 amber LED flasher in rear
    1 LED strip in front (2 LEDs by 15 across)
    2 takedowns in front
    alley in both sides
    includes wiring, switchbox, and mounting brackets.
    here's a video of the lightbar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF7B_h0ATpQ

4. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

wow! that things nice, but probably going to be a little out of my price range!! plus I'll have shipping on top of that which will really move it out of my price range. I was thinking upwards $200 or so for a full size and around $100 for a mini. You can let him know my bid, but I have a feeling he'll be offended. :) thanks, David-