1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Big Nate.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wakesetter2001, Nov 14, 2004.

1. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 Member

Big Nate,

I don't know if your's or my PM is not working but I have been trying to get ahold of you to buy a snow deflector for my Boss 7'6" V plow. You had quoted me around $50 for the install kit, rubber, and shipping (I think) If that is not the price let me know. How do I get ahold of you to get this order made. payup

Please help
    Exclusive Landscape Maintenance

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I was trying to clean up my PM inbox and delete a bunch of old stuff and I accidentially clicked delete all and deleted everything :dizzy: :dizzy:

anyways, I have boss 7.5 kits in stock and I need to move them so $20 off the regular price of $79.95 = $59.95 + $10 2 day freight wth DHL - $69.95 to your door, it includes the center snow catcher, detailed instructions and all the mounting hardware needed

my paypal account is messed up right now so the best bet would be to mail in a check/money order

Nate~

3. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 Member

Nate
    Can you send me your address so I can get some money to you.

4. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

I see Nate's not online right now, so here you go:

NCLS
    1009 Nela Pky
    Toledo Ohio 43615-6851

5. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 Member

Thanks for the address

Big Nate what other info do you need besides my shipping address. I will get you a check in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks
    Dustin Griffin
    Exclusive Landscape Maintenance

6. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

that should do it, addy and $$!

oh and a pint full of freeze dried snow..... :rolleyes:

Nate~