1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for any help, any equipment SE PA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Silverstreak, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Silverstreak

Silverstreak Senior Member

i have work everywhere, most of it new properties of clients i have worked for for years

i could use any equipment, wheel loaders, backhoes, bobcats, trucks, some shovel labor

just let me know where youre located and i will find work around there

2. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Sent you an email.
  3. Silverstreak

thanks guys, i dont have anything in the lehigh valley area just yet (though a friend of mine has a lowes he may need help with) , i need help in: yardley, montgomeryville, King of Prussia, delaware county (springfield, havertown, south philadelphia) all big malls
  4. steve2850

steve2850 Junior Member

very interested in plowing for you in Springfield PA

I manage a building near Taylor Hospital in Ridley Park (100 East Chester Pike). Snow plow costs got so high that I agreed to do the plowing myself. I have a 1999 Ford f250 diesel with Boss V plow and 9 cubic foot salter. Once I plow the 38 car parking lot (and snow blow sidewalks), I'd like to make a little more money. Let me know if you have any accounts near Ridley Park (Springfield is close). Would really appreciate. Thanks, Steve (cell: 302 593-5904). I can also bring my snow blower and I can bring a laborer to shovel too.
  5. Silverstreak

thanks steve, ill get back to you this week, i could certainly use your help
  6. havenprosnow

havenprosnow Member

Sent you an email. Call when you get chance.
  7. havenprosnow

havenprosnow Member

What are your needs in the Media, Pa area?
  8. wrugboy

wrugboy Junior Member

Sent you an email
  9. Silverstreak

springfield mall and a shopping center in havertown..... also sites in king of prussia, and kop mall
  10. bmac32

bmac32 Member
    from 19083

if you ever need help shoveling or snow blowing in havertown i live there i would just need a ride
  11. BowTieServices

BowTieServices Junior Member

Brad i sent you a message on this if you sill need help contac t me back so we can work out details and i can be ready for a storm, i would really like to have a large mall if possible where i can send all my stuff to one place 804-400-5242
  12. presspark

presspark Junior Member

I'm available for South Philly. I have a FORD F350 8'6 Straight with 2.Cy Salt Dogg Spreader call me 703-231-4501 or email pressparkmgmt@yahoo.com Robert Childs
  13. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I'm guessing the work you have in Yardley PA would be Oxford Valley Mall. I have some work of my own but once done, I could certainly come on and work a while! 2010 F350 w/ 8' Western Plow. Have snow blowers and a couple laborers if needed! email is jandrlandscapingsvc@gmail.com -Joe
  14. wddorman

wddorman Junior Member

I can head up from Baltimore if you have work