1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for another Air Cub

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by Dwan, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I am in the market for another Air Cub in good condition. I would prefer one with low hours and both curb brooms.
    Thanks

2. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

whats an air cub?? I saw your post in another section about heavy equipmnet forum. I checked it out and its pretty good, thanks.

3. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Air Cub is a vacume sweeper mounted on a Isuzu truck by Elgin, used to clean parking lots, streets etc. This is the one we are using now but I would like a backup or replace it with a new one and use mine as the backup.
    [​IMG]

4. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

ya ok , that is really nice. We pick up the trash by hand 5- mornings a week at a local wal-mart. That truck sure would be handy.

5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

We did that @ 3 stores like you do here for 2 years with STIHL back pack vacumes. our price was high enough to warent buying this truck. I am gitting older and walking around on a hard serfice for 4 hours a day was gitting to me so I figured the income would make the payments. well it did and with the added work we got because of the lettering on the side it more then doubbled the work we had to do. In 1 year we have growen enough that if this truck broke down we could not do it all by hand so that is why I need the backup.

6. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Bump still looking