1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for an xblade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mass1589, Jan 15, 2013.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

like it said im looking for an xblade setup .....just the blade and aframe no lights headgear pump wiring....

if you have one or know of one in newengland area please let me know!

2. mg1826

mg1826 Member

Get in tough with BDavis on here or on Boston Craigslist. He normally has gently used xblades at great prices. He is also in Mass.

3. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

I thot he only had full set ups? Ill have to ask him if he has any blades only

4. mg1826

mg1826 Member

Try him. He is always posting set ups. Might have a lead for you.

5. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

There was an 8' SS on craigslist a month or so ago, worcester craigslist. 1300 bucks or something looked really good.

6. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Ive tried to get in touch with him sooo many times but i get no response.... He told me come nd pick it up after my first email. No contact number an no address and no time just a day. Since then ive sent around 12 emails with no response!

I hate these scituations becuase i picked up a full set of headgear pump hoses lights wiring and he bailed out!

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Found his phone number, at least the one he listed in his message area, 978-412-9008. I have no connection with this guy just dropping a line here to try and help someone out. It was listed under his profile from where he post it for someone to call him, he stated he doesn't answer PM very often, good luck!!

8. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Thanx.... I calld him but no luck there either

9. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

picked up my new x blade today!!

thanks guys

now im just looking for a fisher mm2 headgear....no lights pump or anything...