1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an installer in NE Ohio (Akron/Cleveland)?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by jkski, Nov 14, 2011.

1. jkski

jkski Member

I am running low on time and am considering having someone install my strobe kit for me. So, can anyone suggest/recommend a good, reasonably priced installer in the Akron/Cleveland Ohio area? I have one price and it seems a bit high but then again, maybe it is the going rate.

Thanks in adavnce.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

What's the guy want? If I was closer I'd help ya out, but I am about 5ish hours away.

3. jkski

jkski Member

About $325 is the quote I have as they are saying roughly 5 hours to install. Again, this may be right in line just don't know and at that rate I will most definetly be doing it myself and hoping I don't screw it up!

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

They are real simple to do. Seems kinda high, I can't say what I charge cause the mods will remove the post, but its lower than that if u have a kit with everything. I mean I would have to add a fuse holder and power wires and switches and other misc. pieces parts.

5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

thats way way high....

email me and i will coach you through the whole thing.....ill give ya my cell number....its EASY