1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an installer in Mass

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by tomx20, Jan 10, 2011.

1. tomx20

tomx20 Member

I have used the search function and found a couple posts but everyone recommends Matt from blueline and the only problem is that he's an hour and a half away from me.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good installer near the Taunton area. Colligan Landscaping is not too far from me, but I can't seem to get ahold of him.

Thanks in advance everyone!

2. tomx20

tomx20 Member

Nevermind. Made and appt with strobesnmore for tomorrow.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Good luck, Post some pics and vids when its all done.

4. tomx20

tomx20 Member

I actually have a car and not a truck. I just work for a landscaping company and do plowing, but needed strobes for my car.

I know everyone on here probably won't be interested in a car, only plow trucks lol ;)

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Oh no, we like cars with flashing lights too.

6. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

I'm in Rehoboth, if you ever need anything in the future.

7. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

AutoToys in Randolph is good, i bought strobes from them

8. tomx20

tomx20 Member

9. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

why 2 diff brands? 300 for all or just install?

10. tomx20

tomx20 Member

Two different brands because I got the two Whelen Vertex first, and they just recently came out with the E series hide-aways from Strobes n More. The price was better than two more Vertexs so I gave them a shot.

The E Series were $110, I got the Vertexs for $85 for the pair, and the install was just over $300.

It wouldn't have been as much in labor but they started out with mounting two TIR3s in a LP Bracket in the rear. I told them I didn't like the look because it was too bulky and asked them to take it off-- so that took up a big chunk of labor.

I now have two sets of lights to sell and two license plate brackets to sell so I'll probably just be around $200-300 into lights/install when all is said and done.

11. RobE

RobE Junior Member
    from RI

Looks good. I like the location of the switches.

12. tomx20

tomx20 Member

Thanks, that's what most people are saying so far.

13. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

Oh yeah, you did call me for a quote! I was too expensive I guess! LOLOL.

14. tomx20

tomx20 Member

Yes, I believe you quoted me like $350 if I remember right. It was just easier because I got my lights and the install done at the same time/same place.