1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an 8611 (full size)

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by YakimaStilley, Sep 2, 2014.

1. YakimaStilley

YakimaStilley Junior Member

Anyone have a used 8611 full size for sale or know someone who does?

I am looking for one for my 2002 f550 4x4.
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

And what exactly does "full size" mean?
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

The 8611 came in two sizes. He's looking for the larger one.
  4. YakimaStilley

I am set on this plow. If I can get one in good shape used for a decent price I will. If not I will buy new.

I have been quoted for one through a dealer already for $6400. I live in Washington State so I will have to have it shipped being that all the local guys are way higher on price.

Does $6,400 sound fair or does anyone have a lead on a better price?
  5. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Do you know if the 8611 is still the old style of Blizzard?
  6. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Yes it is the Ph1 blizzard
  7. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

$6,400 is very fair. As long as it is for the complete plow, mount, control and adapters.
  8. YakimaStilley

Looks like I am buying a used one in really good condition out of Ohio. $5,200 and it has the snow deflector...
  9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Damn had I known you'd travel so far I'd have sold you one. Freshly powdercoated last year with new edges and a deflector as well. I'd beat that price ^^
  10. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

If your still looking and willing to travel a ways for one i have an erie special 8611 full size on an 04 f550 complete and still on truck. Mine needs some work but willing to let it go at a very fair price. Pm me if your interested
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014