1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for advice for Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pravion, Nov 30, 2005.

1. pravion

pravion Junior Member

I have a Ford F350 pickup with the western Plow, but I need a Salt Spreader for this winter, I got a late start with starting my business but I can't seem to find a reasonable price for a new or used spreader. Need Help . Pravion@yahoo.com
  2. THE BOSS 1975

THE BOSS 1975 Senior Member

are you looking for a tailgate or vbox let me know and how much are you looking to spend ?give me a call
  3. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

western v-box

I might have just what you want. I don't know what year it is but it is an 8 foot western v-box spreader w/ in cab controls. It has a drop chute on it, 8 hp engine, some new bearings on the spinner shaft. Some surface rust but nothing rusted through on it. It could use paint but not a necessity for functionality. I am located just south of Lebanon, IN straight down I-65. I would like 850.00 for the spreader. Just email me if interested, nathan.mendenhall@colts.nfl.net Thanks