1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Actuator Lift assembly

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by rccooke, Oct 8, 2010.

1. rccooke

rccooke Junior Member

Anyone out there happen to know where I can purchase the actuator lift or actually just the gear box portion of it for a SnowBear PolarPro Flexblade Snow Plow. Please message me rccooke@fairpoint.net. So I don't miss your message in my greymail box please use an all capitol letter subject like SNOWBEAR PARTS REQUEST.....thanks guys for any info, hope I can find this...I love my SnowBear I made a ton of cash with it during the winter 2009/2010, pushing sometimes 3' high drifts of snow. It did a fantastic job! Stupidly I broke the gear case of the actuator prior to the season last year, had it welded and that repair made it til the last fall of the season and let loose. Want to be prepared if this winter is anything like last. Thanks! ~Chris

2. Snowbear-Man

Snowbear-Man Inactive

Hello

I have all parts for the Polar Pro/Flex Blade Snowbear Plows In stock
    New accuators all hooked up to bolt onto your plow are 325.00 including delivery
    you can contact me at snowplowsonline.com 1-800-883-8915 I have all older and new Snowbear parts, mounts and plows in stock as well as new Polar Pro/Flexblade plows in stock

Thanks

Emmerich Reinhardt

3. machinehog

machinehog Junior Member

How about www.surpluscenter.com They have all manner of 12V linear actuators for about 140$ and they are used as trim tab actuators on large boats, so water proof.