1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Wideout or V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for a Western Wideout in good shape, or an MVP Plus. Let me know if you have anything. Looking to buy sometime soon.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Hey Brant, not EXACTLY what you're looking for but I am selling one of my Unimount MVP's. It's nice.

3. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

i have an 2009 mvp plus looks like new on a 2008 3500hd gm. $5000.00 for everything.

IMG_0438.jpg

4. HolleysSnow

HolleysSnow Junior Member

what yr? price?

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

03 50th. $2500 plowside

6. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have an ultra mvp plus. looks new. 4500 with everything for a 08+ superduty

7. davidmiz

davidmiz Junior Member

Toyaj22 I may be interested in your MVP can u MSG me where you are located please?

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Thanks man. But I actually just sold my Uni cause I want to go to all Ultramounts. They I can have all my plows interchangable. Sounds like a good deal though. Those are tough!

9. Brant'sLawnCare

Can you get me some pics please? Is is a 9.5 or 8.5?

10. Brant'sLawnCare

What's the size on that?

11. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

8.5ft and can may be deliver if not too far away.

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It's the second one in line, not the one closest to the garage. It's an 8'5. The other plow is already gone, and I sold that one b/c I felt this was the better of the 2 and it cleans better than the other one. I've had this plow on my own truck since new. It only looks how it does from being stored outside. As of last year it finally is broke in just right to where there's a little wing play to scrape nice and clean. I change edges usually annually just so they're nice and square, so you'd be getting it with a season old set. It has one new cyl b/c I backed into something turning and tore the packing nut off. Other than that it gets serviced 1-2 times annually with Western fluid and has been problem free. It has a HD stainless chain and is wired for 3 plug but can easily be changed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm sorry, I saw your response to Jay's and thought you asked me for pics. You can have these deleted from the thread if you'd like.

14. tojay22

tojay22 Member

its a 8.5. heres a few pics. im in grand rapids mi. 616-446-1777. thanks

053.jpg

048.jpg

15. HolleysSnow

HolleysSnow Junior Member

tojay22 is that a poly?

16. tojay22

tojay22 Member

nope not poly.

17. Brant'sLawnCare

It's all good. Someone else may be interested. Looks like a nice plow. Good luck selling it.

18. Brant'sLawnCare

How flexible are you on price? I can get a brand new one for $5,300 installed at my local dealer.

19. Brant'sLawnCare

That looks like a nice plow. Why are you selling it? The plow you sold me last year has been working great for me. I will kick this around a bit. Are you flexible on price at all?

20. Brant'sLawnCare

bump this back up