1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a western plow dealer with good prices michigan

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by rick3171, Nov 2, 2008.

1. rick3171

rick3171 Junior Member

iam looking a new or used plow trying to find a dealer with execellent prices thanks rick almont mi.

2. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

When you find one let me know all new (models) start at 5K around here, was told that's good deal....:dizzy:

3. casey8693

casey8693 Junior Member

hey a few years ago i almost bought a 7.5 foot pro plow ultra mount from monroe truck equip in flint. if i remember right the quoted me $3,500 installd. If you have the ability mount it yourself save$$. The new style frames are less of a hassle than the older ones.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  4. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Back in 2005, we were installing Blizzard 7.5 foot plows for 2995.00 plus tax. Same plow is now 3995.00. Soory guys, better get used to the base price of a plow being around $4000.00 Western raised all their prices on Oct 1st. Now that DD owns Blizzard, Western, and Fisher, they control a good chunk of the market. Raw goods for everything on a plow have risen drasticly in the last few years.