1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Western MVP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cfpd0707, Feb 26, 2011.

1. cfpd0707

cfpd0707 Member

I'm looking for a Western V plow. Preferably uni mount but might possibly go ultra. Would like 8'6" or larger. Thanks
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have one of 2 to choose from. Price will depend on how complete you want it. Roughly $2k plowside, up to $2,800 complete. Both are nice, later model Unimounts, both have good edges and are both currently in use. I would upgrade one to a new Blizzard if one sold. I love my MVP's but one lot I have could use a Blizzard a bit more than a v plow. I can come up with mounts for a few different trucks.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here is the front. The cutting egdes sit perfectly flat mounted, it's just how it's sitting on the floor jack. It's straight as an arrow. Both edges are worn some on the corners. I can get new ones cheap if you wanted also.