1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a used trans for a 1991 F-SuperDuty Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Keith_480231, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Have a 1991 F-SuperDuty diesel dump truck that needs a trans. Would like to get this back on the road. If anyone knows of where I can find one . Thanks

2. Focker

Focker Member

Friend of mine owns a salvage yard, I will ask him if he has one. Check out www.craigslist.com if you already haven't and go to the Detroit Metro section of MI, there is alot of crap on there, one might turn up...good luck!

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i looked and i cant find it...its either on here or on lawnsite but a guy has one for sale and a bunch of other stuff for the truck...search....hard

4. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Ok thanks guys for the info. I will look if you come across anything please tell me.