1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a used plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fallcreek, Jul 3, 2010.

1. fallcreek

fallcreek Junior Member
    from TN

WTB a used complete plow setup for a 2003 f350 SRW

2. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Is this something you are looking to use commercially or for a residents.

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

i have a 8.5 curtis vplow, $2500

4. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

i have a 7.5' poly with a mount that will fit '99-'04 ford f250-f350. i am asking $1800. mount, wiring harness, and controller all included. also i am making a trip to fort knox, kt from july 23-25 and i would make you a good deal on delivery since i will be in the are any how. the plow is in good condition with one year on the cutting edge and a one year old pump. if interested i could email or message you pictures through my phone. also i have a uni mount, wiring harness, and controller for a '99-04 ford f150.

5. Farmerjohn

Farmerjohn Member

Have an 8 foot western pro plow complete.

6. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

I have a complete 8.5" Meyer with wings, wiring, mount, controller, etc... everything needed for your f-350. pump was just rebuilt by Angelo's in April. Has not been used since rebuild. Plow has been garage kept its entire life. always washed after each storm. then put back inside. Also have the EZ-Guard brush guard the goes in the plow mount when the plow is removed from the truck... PM me for more info or pictures...

7. fallcreek

fallcreek Junior Member
    from TN

HEStufrthnnails -- for residential

Brucester1 -- what brand

Farmerjohn -- how much

MackDa600 -- how to PM

Question-- I have heard to go with the brand with the closest dealer any truth and is it hard to mount one by yourself or is it better to pay someone to do it?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  8. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

How to PM:

Not in front of a computer right this second (on my BB) however I believe you can click on my name or any other users name and you can then select "private Message"

If not e-Mail me @ mackda600 @ embarqmail . Com

9. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

Plow

Western uni-mount

10. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

Pm

Pretty sure to send a personal message you have to have 10 or more posts.

11. fallcreek

fallcreek Junior Member
    from TN

Mack tried to email came back invalid email

Bruce do you have a email I can contact you with

12. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

It should work provided you spelt it correclty and REMOVED all of the spaces to make it a complete address! :)

13. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

14. Farmerjohn

Farmerjohn Member

$2200 or a fair offer

15. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

i have a meyer poly 8.5 and poly 7.5 in great shape. you will need to find a truck mount for the f350 as they are coming off chevys. let me know if you are interested in either one. the 7.5 if the backup plow. They are both setup for wings also. located in cleveland . burkartlandscape@yahoo.com
    aaron

16. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Got any pics?

17. Farmerjohn

Farmerjohn Member

no but I can proly get some this weekend

18. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

I have a Meyer MD2, 7.5 poly, E47 pump,very good shape. I may be able to bring it to the Cleveland area. At a price you can't beat. Call me if interested.(231)6794974. It is coming off a 01' Dodge so I know the mounts are different,and I'm not sure about wiring harness.

19. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

tried to send you pics. address came back as no good.

20. fallcreek

fallcreek Junior Member
    from TN

bump o matic