1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a used Mount 1FK1 and more

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by tattooedplower, Jan 16, 2011.

1. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

I will post this here for all the Curtis guys to see. I need a truckside mount-1FK1 (K Series 4WD '88-'98) (Classic '99-2000). I have a 1FK5D F250, F350 Superduty 4WD '99-2004) that I would be willing to sell, trade, barter with. I need this mount yesterday. Any help would be great. Also any other related parts for my 1997 K3500 that I will need for the install.

2. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

3. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

4. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

I have one from a 1998 chevy z71 1500 not sure if it will fit i think so.Its in mass though.I will sell for 200. plus shipping if you want.

5. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

Can you see what shipping to 49127 is?

6. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

I will check tomorrow

7. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

Ok, and how would i pay you? Paypal?

8. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

Yes paypal.Fed ex cheeper at around $60 for weight at 80lbs.I think it wouldnt weigh anymore .but if you want it i will go to get it weight and price for you.Just check to make sure it will work .Let me know. I looked on curtis web frame looks the same the only thing missins is all bolts and part 10,11 which is 1/2 plate assembley and 5/8 11x2 bolting bar.I had it on truck for 2 years some light rust but in good shape.I can email you pic if you want to email add.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  9. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

Rangerdogg I sent you a pm

10. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

11. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

12. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

just as a shipping heads up...i got my mount sent in from Michigan to Eastern Pennsylvania, cost the guy $120. The push plates with cross bar on these things weigh in around 110pounds