1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a used boss plow for around $2,500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by turbo5560, Dec 11, 2009.

1. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

looking for a used boss plow for a friend, dont need a mount or wireharness, would need a controller, but thats not important if you don't have one for sale. Would like some type of straight blade with rt3, but v blade is a possibility. will consider all plow, let me know what you got.

2. 3bladz

3bladz Senior Member

I have a 9'2 poly V I am willing to sell w/o truck side equipment. Its a 2001 smartlock and deflector.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My buddie has a real nice straight blade for sale. RT3 with the newer lights. Not sure if its 7.5 or 8'.

4. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

let me know, might be intersted in that one! How much and pics would be nice!

5. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

you can always post some pics, not exactly what i am looking for, but let me see some pics.

6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I have a 2004 Poly V 9'2" used for 2 seasons only then parked inside as a backup plow. I would sell for 2500.00

7. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I cannot post pics here for the life of me, so I would have to send them to you on the cell phone.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

His is a 7.5 footer. I'll get some pics in the next day or so. He's as die hard plow as, if not more than me. He recently bought a Suburban with this plow and has decided to keep the truck, and NOT plow with it. That blew my mind, but to each his own ;)