1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Unimount to fit a 99-04 superduty

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by beanz27, Jan 7, 2016.

1. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Just got a 99 F-250 5.4 117k on it, may be getting a good deal on a western mvp, haven't seen it yet but I'm pretty sure it's a unimount, anyone have one they wanna sell?

2. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

No one has one?

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Any reason you are set on a unimount? You can typically find early Ultramounts for nearly the same price.

I recommend you get a great deal on a Unimount MVP... they are headaches in IMO.

4. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Reason is this unimount cost me $700, only reason I'm looking at it. I have one now never had issues with it. It's a toss up if I put a boss v or blizzard 810 on the 99 but if I can find a mount I'll buy the mvp

5. Philbilly2

Ah... clear as mud now...

6. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

What can I say, I'm cheap.

7. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

What exactly are you looking for?

8. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Unimount truck side mount for a 99-04 ford superduty.

9. Philbilly2

Ah... just the truck side... yeah, your first post said nothing about the truck side. That is where I lost you at.

Thought you were looking for a unimount plow that was better priced than the one you found.

My bad.

10. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

Try eBay, Craigslist. You may be able to buy new in individual part numbers, but would cost a fortune.

11. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Ended up looking at it today-not worth it. Has Boss lights on a toggle switch, no center hoof. Rusty and he apparently thinks it's worth $2500. Not happening, when I can buy another 810 for 1700 with the mount for this truck.

12. Philbilly2

Thought you said $700? Why was it $2500 once you got there?

13. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

That's what he said , then he said he has sold all his plies for $2500 a piece