1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a trusted installer

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by JBano13, Dec 12, 2013.

1. JBano13

JBano13 Member

Does anyone have or know of a quality warning light installer around the Boston or Southern New Hampshire Area? I already have all the lights just figured the install would probably happen faster and cleaner if left to a pro.

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

its easy enough to do yourself i just did my truck ..... whatcha hookin up ?

3. JBano13

JBano13 Member

I have 14 white/amber and 2 amber Feniex Cannons that already came in and I'm waiting for my Atomic roof lights and mirror mod. I have done strobes in trucks before but I would rather send this one out.

4. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

If you don't mind taking a ride we can definitely do that job for you and have a nice waiting area with wifi.

5. citywide

citywide Junior Member

we do installs at our ship in Wilmington, MA not sure where you are but if we can help and you want more info send me a private message