1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a survey

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Gavins Lawncare, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

just wonding if any body had a survey that they send to customers i would just like to rate my self on the past year
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Be prepared for answers you may not like .
  3. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

people complain no matter what. why send them a way in which they can complain more.
  4. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

how many clients are you looking to survey ? Why hot just call them and talk to them personally?
    I don't think any survey will be accurate enough to provide you w/ the information you want.
    Most people will give benign answer like "unhappy with service" At which point you'll end up calling and talking to them anyhow, so now your back to square one and you've wasted the postage to boot!
    Call them, find out the issues, let them feel better that they have a contractor who cares. It'll go along way!
    This is my suggestion for smaller companies. But I don't know if your trying to reach out to 10 clients or 10,000.
  5. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Did they pay you?
  6. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

ya we got paid just looking for way to improve my service for about 30 propetys
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

You can judge your service, by how much your phone rang.
  8. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I would only do a follow-up call to anyone who called to complain. See what areas they have concern with and address them accordingly.
    I was always told...
    "If you try to please every body, no body will like it"
  9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That's my theory. When I get home if there's no calls I did good.
  10. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Why try to improve your business? Why try to be better than the other plowers? What you want to expand or something? have happy customers that recommend you? geesh whats wrong with you?

you could be a professional victim and complain about your customers (you know the people that PAY YOU)
  11. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

so you must just turn your phone off then???