1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a sub in WI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hey I might be in need of a sub this winter. I have some accounts south of West Bend that I may be interested in subbing out. Most or all of the work will be residential. I need a sub with reliable equipment and some experience. Wouldn't mind a new-b, but good equipment is a necessity. Give me a call (262) 323-1134 if you are interested. Or you can PM me or post on here. Pay would be based on experience, and the job. Insurance is a must.

Thanks,

Brant

2. BrewCityTommy

BrewCityTommy Member

Im new to the forum and new to the business. I so far only have one account set up, but its commercial and should pay out pretty well. I have never plowed before, but will have insurance-if you are talking about the plowing being included on my usage for my auto insurance-. I may be subbing for a friend's boss, but its not for sure. If you are interested in giving me a shot, please e-mail or call. My names tom, I have a 2003 Chevy 2500 HD, I'm deciding on which plow to go with, im thinking a boss 8'2" V XT or the similAR Western. Haven't decided on the spreader yet, but will have one, Ariens Snow Blower and a smaller toro. I do work 2nd shift, so I cant do anything 2 to 11 pm, but any other time and weekends I'm available. 414-915-1473. I could sure use some advice and experience from a pro, so if you'd like to discuss this further, I'm definitly interested, as many posts I've read seem to indicate I shouldn't be jumping ino this the way I am!:cool:

3. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

I live near Brookfield,Menomonee Falls border !!!! Many years plowing.... How far are the accounts ??? Rickrsg@yahoo.com !!!!!

4. Brant'sLawnCare

I will be contacting both of you guys soon. I have a very busy week ahead of me. It will probably be on Friday or Saturday. Thanks for the replies.

Brant

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Bump. Anybody else interested?

6. BrewCityTommy

BrewCityTommy Member

Im still interested in subbing if you are still looking. Please feel free to contact me at anytime if you would like to meet or speak in person about this. Thanks much!915-1473 (414) I can sub anytime except for the hours between 2:00pm and 12:30pm as I work 2nd shift.:cool:

7. BrewCityTommy

BrewCityTommy Member

I meant 12:30 AM im tired!!:dizzy:

8. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

I live near Brookfield,Menomonee Falls border !!!! Many years plowing.... How far are the accounts ??? Rickrsg@yahoo.com !!!!!