1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 07titan, Oct 1, 2013.

1. 07titan

07titan Member

Just like it says. Ive been plowing 3 yrs now. Pushin salt is ok to a point, but looking for a spreader. Im running a 1/2 ton titan pushing 1 medium and 1 small commercial lots with a handful of resi. I buy bulk salt off a great friend of mine and he says auger style w vibrator is what I should be running. Hes been plowing many many yrs so I trust his judgement of what I need. My titan has been modded front an back to handle loads so if anyone has a spreader in the central pa area - let me know!

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Price range
    I have one that mechanically works bits needs some tlc to frame
    Ploy hopper

3. 07titan

07titan Member

What brand is it?

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Snow ex vpro 8000

5. 07titan

07titan Member

What are you asking for it?

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

$700 it works but needs a little tlc and it is a great spreader I own 4 of them

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

If I fixed it I would get $1500 or more any day it is a great deal for some one with time to fix the frame because everything else works
    The spinner wobbles but its been doing that for years with no issues

8. 07titan

07titan Member

Post some photos.

9. 07titan

07titan Member

Actually just text me some photos 814-661-9251

10. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Salt Dogg SHPE1500 1.5 yd poly for $500 needs a contoller and a chute as they were stolen. (around $900) from eBay or Angelo's. These go for about $2000 in your area. If interested call me because I dont check here often. Any of the numbers in my sig. John

11. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Have a Fisher Pro Flow Tailgater for sale. Spreads salt or sand.

12. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

For sale air - flo / briggs n straton

2 yd capacity stainless steel.......new: carb and fuel filter.battery and cables....alternator.in cab controller works as it should!!all bearings & chains greased and adjusted this unit is ready to work and i have gone over it and its flawless.$3500