1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a skid steer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by M&M Services, Jul 13, 2009.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Posting for a friend of mine. He is looking for a skid steer, case, john deere, bobcat, Cat, etc, preferably diesel. He is not looking to break the bank just looking for a reliable good running unit.
    Post up some details if you have one or know of one. Located in central IL. Will travel for the right unit.
    Thank you,
    Mike

2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

i have a new hollland 185b for sale. its a 2005 with 1600hrs

3. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

2004 cat 262...cab heat..new paint and fresh service from dealer...1600hrs

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=82538

He said he wants to sell it to a plowsite member. Give him 13,000 buy tomorrow morning and its yours.

5. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

I have an 2008 S205 bobcat for sale on this site. 362 hours, cab and heat etc. Check it out.

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

7. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Thanks everyone for the responses. He currently has a deposit on one here local... I believe it is a 2001 Cat.. if anything falls through I will follow up! You guys have some nice equipment for sale..
    Thanks again,
    Mike