1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a replacement star strobe ST3901-7

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by AE1, Jan 11, 2014.

1. AE1

AE1 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have a Star 9200S mini light bar and am looking for a replacement strobe tube # 3901-7. Just wondered if anyone happened to have one laying around for a decent price. thank you.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Check strobenmore. They're a site sponsor. If not check siren net. If they a pretty expensive look into replacing the light with a new mini led bar.
  3. AE1

AE1 Junior Member
    from Ohio

well that's what I was thinking. I didn't want to get much invested into the light, when I can just put the $35.00 or so towards a new light.
  4. AE1

AE1 Junior Member
    from Ohio

anyone have anything laying around?
  5. Too Stroked

Too Stroked Senior Member

You could always call Star in Avon, NY at (585) 226-9500 and ask for Customer Service. I deal with them all the time by simply stopping in and they're great.
  6. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Call me or anyone at the shop. If we don't have one we can get it in a couple days.