1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Protech pusher for skid steer.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JaimeG, Sep 1, 2009.

1. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

It has to be the yellow kind with the triangular braces on the side plates, 8 or 9 feet. Not looking to travel very far from Chicago. Thanks.

2. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

3. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

email sent

4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Ill talk to my shop neighbor. he was talking about selling his and they look brand new.

5. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Post some pics and prices, where is he located?

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Why does it need to be a ProTech?

7. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Well, it doesn't have to be a Protech, but the yellow ones with the triangular braces look the sturdiest out of all the brands. I think the ones with the little bars going across are just too weak.

8. stroker79

Pm me your # so I can pass it on to him. They are in carpentersville and he does want to sell them

9. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Just post some pics of the 8 footer, if it looks alright I'll go check it out.

10. stroker79

They are not mine, not going to post pics of his stuff. They are 10 feet and have 90% of the yellow paint in them. If you don't want them he said he is bringing them to an equipment aution in October. If you want them he will call you if not, no biggie.

11. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I need an 8 footer, have to make two trips with a 10. Thanks though.

12. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

I have cure for that, get a 10.

13. stroker79

What do you mean 2 trips? You mean one for the skid and one for the pusher? Are you towing these for each event?

14. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I might not be towing them every time it snows, but if I need to move it during a storm it would be a hassle, and there would be a lot of overhang on the sides of the trailer, oh and we get paid by the hour so we would not be making as much money.

15. stroker79

Okey dokey!

16. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Bump TTT

Winter is almost here, gotta get ready.

17. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Bump, anyone?

18. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Have you looked at the Bobcat pushers? I think they are offering 0%/24 month fin on attachments...........If your one of those types that wouldn't run one just cause it says bobcat on the side, cause your running another brand machine, you can always peel the decals off with some heat.

19. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I'll have to look into that. Thanks.

20. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Yeah the Bobcats are out. They don't have any bracing on the side plates, they could probably bend with a hard hit.