1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a posible trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rayf268, Feb 1, 2007.

1. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

I have a 8ft western unimount and all mounts and wiring for a 88-99 chevy\gmc
    and small block chevy engine parts to include a 350 block 4 bolt bored , new scat stroker crank shaft 388ci. vortec heads moded to accept standard intake, crowler solid roller lifters , new cat 6in connecting rods , new chrome oil pan . I was planing on building a 450hp, 500tq motor for a 65 chevelle ss I had but sold .

I would like a utility atv 4x4 in good running shape rough plastic OK
    I know I won't get a newer machine or a looker
    a plow with it would be nice but not a deal breaker

reply if you got the goods or think I am crazy and will never find a atv for this
  2. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

anyone anyone
  3. Elite Building

Elite Building Junior Member

Interested in just selling them

What would you want for the package, or just the plow.
  4. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

You maybe better off just selling out right rather then trading.... Like the guy above me said how much for the plow....

All Clear
  5. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

to let it all go I would need $2500 thats with over $1100 worth of engine parts . I don't want to seperate . I would be most intrested in a ATV with plow