1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hucorey, Oct 26, 2004.

1. hucorey

hucorey Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

I'm in search for a good price for a plow for an '03 Dodge 1500 4x4 off-road. Just to let everyone know, I am very greatful for this site, and am looking forward to hearing everyone's input. I may buy a used plow and just fab my own truck mount, but sometimes its easier to just buy. If anyone is a dealer or know where I can get a good used plow. I think I may lean toward the Fisher Homestead. Any input is much appreciated. Oh, I am looking to buy very soon for those that have any for sale. Im in NW Ohio.
  2. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Just today I had the same request. Do you have any GOOD USED PLOWS? I do not take any trade ins for the simple reason that with the modern electric over hydraulic systems there is too much to the eye that can't be seen. So my answer is, There is no such thing as a good used plow. ( Why do you think the previous owner bought a new one?) Dollar for dollar used plows, you MAY get what you spend.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2004